A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltd. die cuts, kiss die cuts and applies PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) to custom gaskets of solid polyethylene, which has a high degradation rate. Our more than 45 years of experience in the custom gasket fabrication industry has taught us that polyethylene custom gaskets are best suited for the following applications:
- Where atmospheric temperatures remain consistently low (although they are able to effectively perform in moderate temperature environments).
- In the assembly of large engines, for airplanes, trucks, cars, buses, trailers and various types of watercraft.
- Sealing apparatus that are under extreme pressure, such as electrical appliance doors.
- Seal liners around doors, windows and other openings.
- Any other application where the seal is often broken and re-established.
For technical data on A.J. Rubber & Sponge Ltds. polyethylene custom gaskets, please click on the following link:
AJ199 spec sheet